- Communication plays a vital role in mainstreaming the special needs children in the society.
- Speech language therapists work in the following areas to stimulate expressive and receptive languages of children.
Level 1 Therapy:
- Oral stimulation activities such as blowing, tongue exercises using a variety of teaching aids.
Level 2 Therapy:
- Single syllable sound stimulation.
Level 3 Therapy:
- Sentence completion activities.
- Social interaction in public places is developed through several field trips arranged by the school.
- Social skills are improved by such exposures.